Monday, April 30, 2007

My Poor Doggie Slipper!






My poor doggie!


I used a new shampoo on him with melaleuca oil and it gave him such a rash!!




He's so sensitive! I think Golden Retrievers in general have issues, but he takes the cake! He's allergic to so many things!



We love him so much! He's a great dog. He doesn't bark, not even to save his life! He always "goes" in the same spot, he eats at the same time and he's able to communicate with us humans just through his eyes! He's amazing! He's actually more like a big cat! Meow!



I guess I'll have to go back to the oatmeal brand of doggie shampoo!



I'll be sharing other stories about Slipper in the future. I just love him!



Ciao For Now!
Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

So whaddaya think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...