Monday, February 4, 2008

Earth Day Is Coming!


Today I'd like to remind everyone about Earth Day! That term brings up a lot of guilt in some people and in my humble opinion, it should it nearly everyone! I'm doing my best but I know there are things I could do better. Like the TV, I hardly ever remember to turn off the power strip in the back when we're not watching it. I've got to get one of those automatic ones. I promise to get one before Earth Day.



When I think of all the events in the communities to celebrate and remember Earth Day, it dawns on me to start promoting the Eco Friendly Products my company creates. After all, it was Oprah Winfrey's Going Green Show last year that got me started on all of this. I wrote about it on my squid page. How I learned how being paid would keep me 'greener'!




Oh and if you're looking for a great way to earn money for a charity, go to my eco fundraisers website and get the details. Earth Day events are going to cram into April and there won't be time to promote the tree planting for PR! So do your fundraisers early and schedule the tree planting event at least two weeks prior to the actual Earth Day, which is April 22!






No comments:

Post a Comment

So whaddaya think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...