Friday, February 15, 2008

Going Green? Again?

"It's Not Easy Being Green." says Kermit the frog.
I tend to agree. Many people are hopping (no pun intended) on the "going green" band wagon but find it difficult to stay on.

So how many times have you tried to separate for recycling? Use non toxic products? Take vitamins every day?..... exactly. I too, fell off the wagon within a few weeks, every Earth Day. I would vow to make small changes, and low and behold I'd say the same thing again the next year. What could I do to make this year different? To make it stick?

What's the incentive everyone needs to keep going? What makes you get out of bed in the morning and head to your J.O.B. (just over broke)?

Click here to continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So whaddaya think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...