Sunday, February 17, 2008

More Cities and Stores Banning Plastic Bags

Do you think Florida should be next on the BAN wagon? I do!

Last year, San Francisco became the first city in the US to ban plastic bags in major supermarkets and pharmacies. Only biodegradable plastic and recyclable paper are allowed. Whole Foods recently announced that by April of this year it would end the use of plastic bags in all of its 270 stores in the US, Canada and the UK.

read more digg story

Before you click to go read the full story, digg it from here or come back and comment!

2 comments:

  1. I think they should but then I need to some up with another option for picking up doggie doo???!!! Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! I actually think the doo helps the bag to biodegrade faster.

    ReplyDelete

So whaddaya think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...