Friday, March 28, 2008

Earth Hour Is Almost HERE!

ARE YOU READY?

Prepare today!
Get your candles or flashlights ready!
Get out the Monopoly game!
It's almost THAT time!

Click the picture to visit the official website for Earth Hour!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

8pm EST until 9pm EST


Turning the lights off for Earth Hour is a great first step, but if you really want to see a difference, then make Earth Hour part of your everyday life.

Whether you believe global warming is man made or natural, it's absolutely necessary to support eachother in one goal, that goal is TO SLOW IT DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!

My Mother taught me to always take care of the Earth, because of one simple fact. Someone else is going to use it next! And you always leave it better than you found it! Courtesy, plain and true.






1 comment:

  1. I did it! The only thing I left on was my cell phone!

    ReplyDelete

So whaddaya think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...