Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This climate zone map is perfect for gardeners anywhere


I live in Copperopolis, Ca in the sierra foothills and it's hard to figure out which climate zone we're in here in order to choose the right plants and trees for our lot.

So, I've asked a few garden centers around Sonora and Angels Camp and they're all a bit different than my town. I searched the internet for some good maps and found a very detailed zone map at realtor.com.

I didn't know there were so many zones! This is very detailed and that's what I needed. I've figured out that I'm in zone 19 and now I can go plant!

Oh, but rest assured, I'm buying plants from OSH so I have a guarantee! (Just in case!)
You can see how dry it is up here in the summer at http://www.squidoo.com/copperopolis


read more digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment

So whaddaya think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...