Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's A New Day For Eco-Converts! Easiest Bread Recipe EVER!



Thank goodness for my friend Judy over at nofearentertaining for the idea to google Artisan bread in 5 minutes a day!

I've been making it every day for about two weeks now and you just can't mess it up! I've made small pretty loaves with the sliced tops and also (at request) I've made large loaves for making toast and sandwiches!

Look what I found:

I found out that there's a "how-to" video on youtube about it. NOTE: Go to www.zoebakes.com and click on the errata page for some very helpful in about this recipe and the video.

It's the easiest bread recipe I've ever seen! It's only got four ingredients and there's no kneading or special thermometers, etc.

My family loves this and I am asked, no BEGGED to make it every day!

I'm DEFINITELY going to buy this book and a few tools the writer recommends too!

You can find more on this book and recipes from http://www.zoebakes.com/

You can also get more on WHY you should be learning to bake your own bread at my new squid lens here: www.squidoo.com/eco-converts2

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I can't wait to check it out! I've been wanting to make real bread but have been really intimidated by the whole process but it looks like this might be the perfect solution for me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is beautiful artisan bread - good job! I just made sourdough french bread last night, but I've been wanting to try my hand at the artisan stuff! :-)
    That Judy... she's always teaching us someting new, isn't she? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joann,

    I'm so glad you tried the book and are enjoying the bread you bake. Your loves are just wonderful!

    Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm!!! Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  4. greeniejoy: If you do, take a picture and post it to your blog when you make it!

    farmgirl: Judy's the best source of foodie info, ay?!

    Zoe: My pleasure! And my family thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! I am so glad you have jumped on the band wagon. Pretty incredible isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

So whaddaya think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...