Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chris Pirillo is my new best friend!

Today I was messing around with profiles and wondered how to do those twitter backgrounds I've seen. There are so many cool ones and I really wanted to customize mine with a quick and easy "click" program. I didn't know how to do that, so I started searching and found this video and website that makes it a snap!

If any of you know what twitter is all about, you'll really really really really (ok) appreciate this video from Chris Pirillo on how to customize your twitter profile page!

Go ahead and check mine out! Then you'll see the picture with a graphic sidebar that follows the page. Click the twitter birdie and see it!



If you're interested in customizing your own twitter profile, just watch the video below to learn how I did it!

Chris has awesome videos and in addition to my adoration of his incredibly LARGE monitor, I absolutely love his style! Very entertaining!

Thanks to Chris and the youtube videos that are so helpful for us all!

Here's his video on how to customize your own twitter profile, remember to subscribe to keep up on his great tips! If you created your own, go ahead and put your twitter link in your comment and we'll check em out!

2 comments:

So whaddaya think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...