Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day Schmerth Day...

Ok, so as the eco-converts blog owner, I guess I should have written some inspirational advice to those seeking to truly CONVERT to a greener, healthier lifestyle, espcially today but....

I've just driven about 3,000 miles (in my matrix, not an suv at least) and I'm too tired. So, I watched Oprah's going green Earth Day special and was dismayed even more than usual at the corporatism of "buying stuff" today. Isn't this the biggest problem? She's offering a 20% discount as she points out, all that swirling garbage the size of the state of TEXAS! HELLO OPRAH! Grrrrr!

But never the less, today is a good day for a good deed. So, I found one. My friend Judy at NoFearEntertaining is truly an inspiration to me today. While having a moment to spare to check out her great blog, I found her English muffin bread recipe too enticing (or was it the mouth-watering picture?) to pass up.

But it was her post a few days ago that had me intrigued. Inspired, really.

But I can't tell you!

No, I can't!

Ok, I will, but you have to read more about it by clicking here and reading it first hand, on her blog.

1 comment:

  1. yes, we should be promoting growing and making what we consume, not buying more... we try and show folks how to make their own at growandmake.com

    ReplyDelete

So whaddaya think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...